- Salary: €85,000 - €110,000 + Bonus
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join our client in Dublin. The client in question are a leading Main Contractor covering a range of sectors including new builds, remodelling, refurbishment, renovation, fit-out works, specialist plastering, and cutting-edge fire protection and containment services. This is a full-time, permenent position to join a growing company.
- Providing specialist technical leadership
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- 10+ years management experience on large scale projects.
- Previous Steel Frame experience
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex -inner-city sites.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player and an excellent communicator
- Proficient IT Skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
Experts in Construction & Civils recruitment
Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org