- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently assisting our client in the search for a Contracts Manager to join the team in Meath. The client in question are specialist fit-out contractors offering a diverse range of services, including new builds, remodeling, refurbishments, fit-out works, specialist plastering, and fire protection. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm.
The suitable applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Management and supervision of site foremen, engineers and sub contractors.
- Management of subcontractor selection and on site progress
- Strict adherence to the highest levels of Quality and Health & Safety.
- Ensuring that Management are kept updated with site progress and commercial issues
- Proactively assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Ensure that a robust system of site records for all labour, plant, materials, staff, etc are kept as support for cost substantiation in the event of change and or delays to the contract works.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for variations and additions on a monthly basis in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
- Assist in the preparation of project final accounts
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
- Overseeing a minimum of 2/3 projects concurrently
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Construction industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners
- Driven and dynamic approach with long term career development focus
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts, in particular fitout.
- The ability to prioritise multiple concurrent projects under stringent time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and drawings
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of Construction
- A conscientious and a self-disciplined approach
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Word, Outlook and excellent Excel skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Fitout and Construction recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com