- Salary: €75,000 - €90,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Contracts Manager to join their team in the South East. The company are a leading Steel Frame contractor who deliver significant Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects nationwide. This is a management position for an individual with the ability to achieve and exceed quality, time and profitability targets. Previous PM or Contracts Manager experience in Buildings sector is essential. The individual should have proven experience in a similar role ideally on commercial, residential and industrial projects. This is a full-time, permanent position in Wexford.
- Providing specialist technical leadership
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- 10+ years management experience on large scale projects.
- Previous Steel Frame experience
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex -inner-city sites.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player and an excellent communicator
- Proficient IT Skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Construction recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com