- Salary: 75,000 - 85,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to lead and provide technical leadership to Water and Wastewater projects in South East of the country. This role will be based in Dublin with regular site visits required.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E, Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Working with a young and enthusiastic team of engineers and scientists, the Contracts Manager role will involve the management and successful implementation of company strategies for delivery for our Clients, reporting to the Managing / Contracts Director on the performance of the DBOM and DB contracts, application engineering/proposal support, and to continue and foster the culture of innovation within the organisation. The role will involve development of the whole cycle of the treatment process from the concept to the detailed design stage, progress through construction, through to commissioning and process proving, and ultimately hand over to operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk
- Perform concept, preliminary and detailed design of water/wastewater treatment plants based on given data and achieve the desired treatment criteria, both at tender stage and through to contract stage.
- Lead Process and MEICA Design and Build aspects of our extensive project portfolio to meet and exceed our client requirements.
- Actively support, develop, train and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering and wider project group.
- Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients to continue and expand provision added value services process control and optimisation to the industry.
- Support the Contracts Managers and Project Managers, and other engineering aspects of the projects and ensure client satisfaction.
- Development and adoption of standards in design to streamline engineering tasks
- Assisting the Estimating Department in building up the cost and manage the vendors
- Develop and approve drawings of equipment and plant layouts as required
- Develop and approve PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams) and P&IDs (Process & instrumentation Drawings)
- Develop and present technical presentations/method statement on in-house projects to promote Company water & wastewater capabilities for client meetings. Continue the successful development of corporate identity through industry awards and technical presentations
- Continue to push the boundaries of innovative and R&D in-house projects to roll out new process engineering applications within the industry
- Assist and develop mentoring programmes within the company
Skills Required of the Contracts Manager:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, within 8+ years of experience in water/wastewater process engineering
- Have reach chartered status or similar experience in relevant field
- Have experience within the industry and be familiar with EU directives and UK, NI and Irish regulations
- Have a proven track record in the successful delivery of complex process and MEICA projects involving water and/or wastewater process solutions, with a focus on both CAPEX and OPEX efficiencies
- Have a proven track record of implementing innovative process engineering solutions and R&D projects with proven return on investment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite & Excel
- Proven ability of working in, and leading, teams of multi-disciplinary engineers
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed