- Salary: €100,000 - €120,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Contracts Manager to join a top 5 tier 1 main contractor in Cork. The successful candidate will join the team and work on several large, high profile projects in Munster.
The suitable applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Management and supervision of site foremen, engineers and sub contractors.
- Management of subcontractor selection and on site progress
- Strict adherence to the highest levels of Quality and Health & Safety.
- Ensuring that Management are kept updated with site progress and commercial issues
- Proactively assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Ensure that a robust system of site records for all labour, plant, materials, staff, etc are kept as support for cost substantiation in the event of change and or delays to the contract works.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for variations and additions on a monthly basis in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
- Assist in the preparation of project final accounts
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
- Overseeing a minimum of 2/3 projects concurrently
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the Construction industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners
- Driven and dynamic approach with long term career development focus
- Knowledge of construction software such as StrucCad, AutoCAD or Tekla will be an advantage
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts, in particular pharma.
- The ability to prioritise multiple concurrent projects under stringent time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and drawings
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of Construction
- A conscientious and a self-disciplined approach
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Word, Outlook and excellent Excel skills
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €100,000 – €120,000 (DOE)
If you are an experienced Contracts Manager looking for a new challenge in the Construction industry, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com