- Salary: €90,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client are seeking an experienced Project Infrastructure Delivery Manager to join their management team. The framework manager will be responsible for the set-up and delivery of a multi-year HV/MV/LV critical framework.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Infrastructure Delivery Manager:
- Oversee the set-up and roll out of a management structure and site teams to deliver an ambitious critical framework.
- Management and supervision of simultaneous teams to specific budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that all teams are operating in line with contractual requirements.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the successful delivery of the framework.
- Build relationships and attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Oversee the schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Experience working on multi discipline projects.
- A Degree in Engineering or Management plus minimum 5 years post-qualification experience within the industry would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role/framework desired.
- Ensure clear and appropriate goals are set; focus well on targets; demonstrate enthusiasm and drive to consistently deliver quality in performance.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com