- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Ryan O'Grady
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with their ongoing expansion, we’re working with one of Ireland’s most innovative construction companies in their search for a Design Coordinator in Dublin. They are seeking an ambitious Design Coordinator to join their award-winning team, working on innovative, sustainable projects nationwide.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Selecting Design Subcontractors: Play a role in the selection of Design Subcontractors for various projects.
- Managing Design Consultants and Subcontractors: Oversee Design Consultants and Subcontractors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of design-related information.
- Reviewing Subcontractor/Design Drawings: Examine subcontractor and design drawings to ensure compliance and smooth integration.
- Effectiveness Reporting: Provide reports on the performance and effectiveness of the design team and subcontractors.
- Procurement Support: Assist the procurement team in finalizing long lead items in alignment with the project’s schedule.
- Cost Proposal Compatibility: Collaborate with CM/QS to verify the compatibility of Cost Proposals.
- Leading Design Meetings: Chair and document Design meetings while ensuring that information production aligns with the design program.
- Construction Liaison: Coordinate with the Construction Team to ensure the feasibility of robust construction details.
- Site and Commercial Collaboration: Work closely with the Site and Commercial teams to explore alternative approaches.
- M&E Coordination: Liaise with the M&E department to ensure the compatibility of building and services.
- Value Addition and Cost Reduction: Contribute innovative ideas to add value and reduce costs without compromising building durability or warranties.
- Design Opportunities and Risks: Effectively communicate design opportunities and potential risks to the RDM (Risk and Design Manager).
- Document Management: Compile, record, and manage essential documents and information required for projects.
- Change and Variation Communication: Ensure clear communication of design changes and variations with the site QS (Quantity Surveyor).
- Educational Qualification: Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Technology or a related field.
- Industry Experience: Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Design Software Proficiency: Demonstrate functional proficiency in using design software like Revit or similar applications.
- Project Management Skills: Display the ability to organize, plan, program, and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Regulatory Knowledge: Exhibit a strong understanding of Irish Building Regulations.
- Commercial Awareness: Be commercially aware, with an understanding of the financial aspects of the construction industry.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com