- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued success and growth within the Water/Wastewater industry, we now have an immediate requirement for a Design Engineer within our clients Business. This Role will be a fundamentally important in their continued growth and expansion. Our client are open to the successful candidate working from home with travel required to site in the West of Ireland at times.
- Ability to carry out site electrical assessments and generate accurate and timely reports to ETCI IS 10101:2020 standard
- Design stage liaison with client representatives at site investigations, data collection, specimen design development and project workshops
- Provision of technical support to site staff
- Supply chain management at design stage for developing equipment specifications and design proposals
- Equipment procurement
- Co-ordination of multiple design projects running simultaneously.
- Design of electrical infrastructure in Water/Wastewater installations of various scale and complexity
- Manage installation of project handover packages of drawings and specification’s
- Development of project programmes and resource plans for project construction
- Developing step-by-step project plans
- Exceptional understanding of current Electrical Regulations and Standards.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s and instrumentation
- Excellent capability to read and update drawings including P&ID’s and layout drawings.
- Strong ability to generate electrical infrastructure design including generation of single line diagrams and cable schedules
- Strong communicator – oral and written (English language)
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Strong engineering, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present information in a timely and organized fashion for the Commercial and Project Directors.
- Batchelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent or Trade Qualified with a proven history within and M+E Engineering environment
- Experience within the Water/Wastewater sector a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, MS Resources etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experienced site engineer or experienced electrician.
- 3rd level qualification or relevant work experience.
- CAD experience an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com