- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor is currently seeking a Design Manager to join their team in Dublin. The client in question would operate across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Industrial and Fit-out. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Coordinate Architectural and Engineering Information: Manage the setting out of the project with a focus on coordinating architectural and engineering information.
- Utilities and Services Coordination: Work alongside the site team to coordinate utilities and services between mechanical and electrical engineers and utility providers.
- Information Schedule Management: Prepare and maintain the schedule of information requirements in collaboration with the Project Manager/Site Manager. Monitor and report progress regularly.
- Technical Submittal Coordination: Oversee the technical submittal process for all project components. Develop and maintain a tracking system for submittals in alignment with the contract program.
- Procurement Tracking: Create and maintain a procurement tracking schedule based on approved technical submittals and cost approvals, ensuring alignment with the contract program.
- Query Resolution: Promptly address and record all queries raised during the contract, maintaining efficient documentation.
- 8+ years’ Industry Experience: Minimum of 8 years of industry experience working as a Design Manager on building projects.
- Relevant Qualification: A relevant third-level qualification in Engineering or Architecture.
- Main Contractor Experience: Previous experience with a main contractor is desirable.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-Management: Ability to self-manage, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Communication: Effective communication skills to collaborate with colleagues and clients.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Access to Lifestyle Benefits (e.g., Bike-to-Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Sports & Social Club)
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Civils recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com