- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are currently seeking an EHS Advisor to join their team in Meath. It’s a exciting opportunity to join a prominent player in the Irish construction industry committed to excellence and safety. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in the construction industry, with a preference for residential housing and apartments.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Collaborate with the project team to develop comprehensive Site Construction Stage plans, encompassing traffic management, waste management, and other critical EHS aspects.
- Ensure the effective implementation of these plans.
- Oversee EHS advisors, Site Managers, and Supervisors, ensuring their active involvement in the audit process and adherence to all EHS management systems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Guarantee strict compliance with all internal and external EHS reporting requirements.
- Maintain a keen eye on detail when monitoring and reporting data related to hazards identified during weekly inspections/audits.
- Conduct thorough accident/incident investigations in a timely manner, collaborating with the project team.
- Provide actionable recommendations to management based on the findings of investigations.
- Compile and communicate weekly and monthly data as necessary to project teams, key stakeholders, and partners, facilitating informed decision-making.
- Uphold a professional image for the company in all interactions with the public and stakeholders, showcasing their commitment to EHS excellence.
- Willingly take on any other duties as required by the Company from time to time.
- Possess a Level 7 or higher qualification in Health and Safety.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Irish context.
- In-depth knowledge of the residential construction sector in Ireland, including houses and apartments.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and champion best EHS practices.
- Exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, and a general competence in utilizing new technologies, including Mobile Apps.
- Hold a valid clean driving license
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org