- Salary: 45,000 - 55,000
- Location: UKLondon & SE
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Electrical Design and Installation Engineer, initially for a site in Greenwich, Central London. on behalf of our client, a specialist Water & Wastewater contractor.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
Our client is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance across the UK & Ireland.
With strategies in place to deliver their current backlog to an exceptional standard and further grow the business in the UK, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a growing business in the UK market.
Electrical Design and Installation Engineer – Duties will include:
- Production of Electrical detailed design submissions
- Working with design teams in the production of design and construction drawings/documentation
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers
- Preparation and application of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Permits and other Health and Safety Documentation
- Preparation of scope documents and tender packages.
- Reviewing subcontract tender and contract pricing
- Developing electrical Design deliverables
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and composition of purchase orders and sub- contract agreements.
- Management of site personnel and subcontractors ensuring that work is conducted in line with design documentation and in accordance with contract programme.
- Completion of quality checks to ensure works are in line with design outputs and ready for commissioning works.
- Preparation of commissioning documentation and supervision of commissioning process.
- Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user.
Electrical Design and Installation Engineer – Qualifications / Experience:
- Level 7/8 Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full Clean driving licence.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through indeed