- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000 + D.O.E
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical is seeking an Electrical Engineer for Construction Projects based in Galway. The Electrical Engineer will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover. This is a full-time position with opportunity for career progression.
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications.
- Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and
- Ensure technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Compile and issue electrical technical submittals.
- Manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once the equipment is delivered.
- Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Update and record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
- Review the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible.
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site.
- Complete electrical system walk-downs to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Experience with LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data center environments.
- Significant Project engineering experience of 3 years+ with an Electrical Contractor
- Previous record of delivering small to medium Electrical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data center type projects)
- Capability of walking down electrical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Experience developing technical submittals,
- Completing technical reviews
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
- Excellent record keeper and
- Good administration skills essential.
- 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering.
- Leads and influences others.
- Innovates and leads in electrical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Is process driven and focuses on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Act as a Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction, M&E and Energy recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
JW – 078