- Salary: €38,000 - €48,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are on the lookout for an Electrical Engineer to join a Project Management Consultancy based in Waterford. Our client is a leader in design, engineering, and delivery in the commercial, residential, healthcare and pharma industries. This is a permanent position and hybrid working is an option.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for helping of running of medium and large size projects.
- Undertake a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Relevant 3rd Level Degree
- Be a Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership.
- Familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- Experienced in BIM/REVIT
- Familiar with MV & LV power distribution
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com