- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical are seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join our client in Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Conduct a comprehensive evaluation of drawings, specifications, and schedules to ensure alignment with relevant standards and industry guidelines.
- Guarantee that the installation of Works adheres to Project specifications and the Project QA plan, which includes predefined benchmarks.
- Take charge of devising engineering alternative solutions, involving meticulous calculations and drafts for client endorsement.
- Become acquainted with Design/IFC specifications and drawings in order to fully grasp the scope of Project works. This entails confirming spec compliance and adhering to schedule priorities. Generating and managing Requests for Information (RFI) for eventual submission to the client will be necessary.
- Utilize engineering software tools such as Dialux or Relux, Amtech Pro Design, Navisworks, BIM 360, Procore, or analogous platforms.
- Examine cohesively coordinated construction drawings and documents. Draft and oversee technical submittals for client approval.
- Thoroughly inspect specialist supplier packages to ensure alignment with project specifications, pertinent industry standards, and design intent requirements.
- Formulate and supervise the procurement schedule in collaboration with the procurement team.
- A Level 7/8 Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical Services Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role is desirable
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and work to strict deadlines
For more information or ti apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org