- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Electrical Project Engineer
One of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies (based in Dublin) is seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer.
Electrical Project Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Undertake a full design review of drawings, specifications, and schedules to ensure compliance with the applicable standards and industry guides.
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (namely pre-agreed benchmarking)
- Responsible for developing engineering alternative solutions, including detailed calculations and sketches for client approval.
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority. This will requiregeneration/management of Requests for Information (RFI) for issuing to the client
- Engineering software tools including, Dialux or Relux, Amtech Pro Design, Navisworks, BIM 360, Procore or similar.
- Review of the co-ordinated construction drawings and documentation and prepare and monitor technical submittals for approval by the client.
- Detailed review of specialist supplier packages for compliance with project specification, applicable industry standards and design intent specifications.
- Prepare and monitor procurement schedule in conjunction with the procurement team.
- Review BCAR preliminary inspection plan and coordinate with the quality team.
- Monitor LEED and BREEAM requirements as directed.
Electrical Project Engineer – Role Requirements:
• A Level 7/8 Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical Services Engineering or Building Services Engineering
• 3+ years’ experience in similar industry is desirable
• IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Packages.
• Excellent time management and diagnostic skills.
• Work in a cohesive team and on your own initiative
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Decisive at making decisions under pressure and working to strict deadlines
• Knowledge of the current electrical, fire alarm and emergency lighting standards within Ireland.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed