- Salary: 45,000 - 60,000
- Location: UKLondon & SE
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join our client in London. Our client is innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a growing business in the UK market.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Ensuring the highest standards of safety and environmental protection are consistently maintained, and strive to out-perform standard practice at every opportunity.
- Ensuring that quality throughout project delivery is maintained and meets the business policy and exceeds client expectation.
- Coordination and managerial input to the design, procurement, sub-contract packages of work, DfMA/OSB, commissioning and handover process.
- Maintain a presence on site during the construction phase, ensuring that day to day operations are proceeding in alignment with the programme and budget.
- Ensuring that the programme and budget are considered during the coordination and management of project deliverables.
- Active participation in client meetings.
- Awareness of the project scope and monitoring deviation from this scope. This would include the Contractor scope and the subcontractor scope. Advise the Project Manager as scope change occurs or is likely to occur.
- Ensure procurement is progressed in line with the project programme/schedule.
- Ensure supply chain value is achieved through a competitive tendering process and challenge.
- Maintain an oversight on all technical aspects of the project, and ensure the project team have a clear and consistent understanding of the technical deliverables.
- Maintain close liaison with the design and commissioning teams and ensure that all technical inputs are considered in the project delivery.
- Liaison with and coordination of the assigned project delivery team including site management and supervision staff, the procurement team, the commissioning team and the design team.
- Continuous liaison with and coordination of project support staff including SHEQ, planning, commercial.
- Report to the Project Manager both on an informal ad-hoc basis.
- 4-5+ years in a project engineer role in the UK Water Industry is desirable, preferably with a Tier 1 contractor
- Electrical based academic qualification
- CSCS Card and EUSR Water Hygiene card
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.