- Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking an Electrical Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Coordinating with contractors, estimators, quantity surveyor, sub-contractors and engineers to ensure that all tasks are completed according to plan.
- Communicating with clients to keep them informed of project status and potential issues.
- Managing the bidding process for projects to ensure that they adhere to company standards.
- Ensuring that all work complies with site and Health & Safety regulations.
- Preparing detailed project plans and schedules for to follow.
- Managing the budget for project ensuring costs are controlled and within limits set by the client.
- Evaluate overall project performance on a regular basis on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Liaise with client & management team on an ongoing basis to ensure scope of works is delivered & shareholders requirement are met.
- Issue Management and clients with project progress reports on a regular basis and attend management project review meetings.
- Relevant third level qualification in Building Services Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a contracting environment essential
- Proven ability of managing and delivering of large projects
- Good Leadership Skills to motivate and direct a team
- Excellent IT and Technical Skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Package will be in line with qualifications and experience.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.