- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Energy Engineer to join their team in Cork. The company in question are a well established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that are projecting rapid growth this year. The successful candidate will join our clients well-established and growing Energy, Environmental & Planning Team working on a variety of projects across sectors. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Conduct Energy Auditing, Energy Efficient Design, Renewable Energy Feasibility and design, Planning Applications
- Work projects administering contracts both Public Works and FIDIC Contracts
- Design and co ordinate projects related renewable energy projects including Solar PV, Wind, Hydro and Biogas
- Conduct Energy Auditing of industrial sites
- Produce energy efficiency design for MEICA and Building upgrade works
- Perform feasibility assessments for renewable energy including cost benefit analysis
- Participate and supervise site surveys and assessments
- Utilize software to conduct the design of solar and wind generation.
- Work as a team member and contribute to the progression of junior engineers
- Advertise company’s environmental services to internal and external audiences.
- Contribute to challenging and exciting infrastructure projects across various sectors (e.g., water services, transportation, flooding etc.).
- Level 8 honors degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, energy engineering or environmental science equivalent
- Capability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Proficiency in BIM
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possession of a full driving license.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Hybrid working on offer
** For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com