- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Energy Engineer for our client, a consultancy based in Dublin. Our client has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation, renewable energy and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments. This is an opportunity to be apart of a growing energy engineering team. The successful candidate will receive a strong remuneration package.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary energy infrastructure team working to decarbonise our energy systems.
- Provide clean, safe and resilient energy systems that conserve resources and restore habitats.
- Liaise with clients to deliver on their energy transition ambitions.
- Produce renewable and transitional energy projects, particularly in the offshore wind, hydrogen, and decarbonisation sectors.
- Allocate energy system expertise to your colleagues in other business areas and support the use of renewable technologies to support their clients.
- Manage, plan and supervise the the delivery of major & minor capital works
- Ensure compliance with EU procurement and financial regulations.
- Progress Energy Audits
- Work as part of regional energy team and contribute to national team where required.
- When required, develop presentations for energy saving projects, reporting to national energy bureau
- 2+ years’ Energy experience.
- Relevant third level degree required
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed