- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Environmental Engineer to join their team in Mayo. The company in question are a well established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that are projecting rapid growth this year. The successful candidate will join our clients well-established and growing Environmental and Planning Team working on a variety of projects across sectors. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Work on diverse environmental inputs for projects spanning various sectors, emphasizing the management of EIAs to obtain development consent.
- Develop the preparation of EIARs, Construction Environmental Plans, and review specialized technical reports.
- Collaborate with technical environmental teams, liaise with clients and internal teams, and operate as part of integrated design teams to recognize environmental constraints and develop solutions that align with the mitigation hierarchy while generating benefits where feasible.
- Contribute to business development prospects and associated technical and fee proposals.
- Advertise company’s environmental services to internal and external audiences.
- Work on projects utilizing GIS systems e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS, MapInfo and or others
- Contribute to challenging and exciting infrastructure projects across various sectors (e.g., water services, transportation, flooding etc.).
- Environmental science or engineering degree with an environmental component is required.
- 3 years of post-graduate experience in delivering environmental/planning services for large infrastructure projects in a consultancy environment is necessary.
- Experience in compiling EIA reports and recommending appropriate mitigation measures is essential.
- Familiarity with relevant Irish and European planning and environmental legislation, including the EIA and Habitats Directives, is required.
- Excellent organizational, coordinating, report writing, and communication skills are necessary, along with the ability to work as part of a team and manage deliverables to deadlines
- Flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Remote & Hybrid working on offer
** For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org