- Salary: €33,000 - €40,000
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for an Executive Administrator to join their team in Galway. Our client are a leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Actively manage diary schedule for Director.
- Ensure office facilities and services are maintained and available.
- Examine documentation for tenders in conjunction with Directors and Tender Manager.
- Develop PowerPoint and other materials for Client presentations.
- Deliver material for marketing / social media purposes.
- Provide general admin support for the Director and staff.
- Certificate /Diploma in Business Admin / Marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a Professional Services environment.
- Professional, proactive, organised approach with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High Proficiency in Word/ Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid and Flexible working.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance (Death in Service).
- Sickness Scheme.
- Wellness Programme.
- Lunch and Learn / CPD.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or directly through Indeed