- Salary: €35,000-€50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Job Opportunity: Executive Assistant
Company:Leading Engineering Consultancy Firm Location: Dublin City
Are you an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant looking to contribute your skills to a renowned Engineering Consultancy Firm? Join our client’s team in the heart of Dublin and provide essential support to their Engineering Directors, playing a crucial role in ensuring efficient operations.
Why Apply with Sonas?
Opt for more than just recruitment:
- Gain insights into competitive salaries, rates, and benefits.
- Experience streamlined application management, interviews, and negotiations through a single point of contact.
- Ensure your CV reaches the right decision-makers.
- Efficiently manage diary schedules for the Engineering Directors.
- Collaborate with Directors and the Tender Manager to prepare documentation for tenders.
- Compile and organize materials for impactful client presentations.
- Offer general administrative support to both the Director and staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a qualification in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Ideally, brings 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a Professional Services environment.
- Demonstrates a professional, proactive, and organized approach, coupled with a “can do” attitude.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Exhibits a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This role comes with an excellent package for the right candidate.
If you’re a proactive Executive Assistant with a history of successful support in professional settings, we encourage you to apply directly by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This job description provides a general overview of responsibilities and requirements and is not exhaustive.