- Salary: €55,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading engineering solutions contractor is seeking an experienced FM Project Manager in Dublin to lead out the facilities team on their ingoing portfolio of works.
- Implementing best practise project management techniques throughout the project to ensure project success.
- Strategic advice in line with knowledge of best practise and previous experience
- Submit detailed progress reports as required.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Develop and maintain accurate project plans.
- Ensure company interest are fully protected.
- Client Management
Skills & Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification preferably in the fields of engineering or building services.
- Proven working experience as a project manager.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in project delivery
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project finances
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience or Knowledge in the roles of PSDS PSCS
- Experience and knowledge in Ireland of building regulations and procedures
- Understanding of BCAR and Planning procedures
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org