- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Finance Administrator to join their team in Galway. Our client are a leading off-site construction company based in the West.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and detailed cost estimates for construction projects, considering materials, labor, equipment, and other relevant factors.
- Participate in the procurement process by assisting in the preparation of tender documents, evaluating bids, and liaising with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the administration of contracts, including reviewing progress reports, handling variations, and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations.
- Assist in the measurement and valuation of works completed, preparing interim and final payment applications, and ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- Identify and assess potential risks that could impact project costs and schedules, and work collaboratively to develop mitigation strategies.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date project documentation, including drawings, specifications, correspondence, and reports.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including engineers, architects, project managers, and site personnel, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or accounting.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools such as cost estimating software, Excel, and project management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, enabling effective collaboration with various stakeholders.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant construction regulations and standards in Ireland is desirable.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges and tasks.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com