- Salary: €45000 -€50000
- Location: ClareIrelandMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Karen Lucas
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: email@example.com
We’re working with one of Ireland’s leading Civils Contractors in their search for a Financial Accountant in Galway. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in the industry, with an award-winning and innovative contractor.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Aid with month end close and delivery in accordance with group deliveries.
- Maintain select Balance Sheet accounts, including inter-company reconciliations, accrual listings and prepayment listings (not limited to these).
- The preparation of audit schedules and roll forward of audit files.
- Liaise with external auditors
- Perform monthly/weekly accounting duties for all trading entities
- Reporting on Ad Hoc duties as required.
- Experience in accounts preparation, analysis and reconciliation.
- Strong attention to details and driven to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Critical thinking skills and performance driven
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed