- Salary: 50,000 - 65,000
- Location: UKEast Midlands
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Fit-out Manager to join their team in Nottingham. Our client is a Specialist Design & Build Contractors, Developers and Investors in multi-sector, mixed use schemes.
The Fit-Out Manager will be responsible for delivering the Fit-out package for a student accomodation project in Nottingham.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction and Fit-out Recruitment.
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Part of the management team responsible for day-to-day operations on site
- Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors
- Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
- Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works
- Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards
- Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and design team.
- Maintain project documentation via our online IT system.
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators
- Ad hoc duties as required
- A Degree / HND in construction management or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within similar site management roles working on projects ranging from £5M+
- A current valid CSR / CSCS Card held at management level
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Qualified first aider
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Commercially astute demonstrated in your ability to identify cost savings and understanding of budgeting restraints
- Strong sense of achievement with proven ability of being able to drive projects forward and achieving high standards of work
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK & Ireland
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.