- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is an engineering solutions contractor. The services provided range from full ‘design and build’ turnkey packages to installation, fit-out, maintenance and 24 hour on-call services.
The FM Project Manager will be responsible for managing a range of FM and fitout projects across Dublin.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Accurate and Quality Project Reporting
- EH&S Policy and Procedure established for construction sites/areas
- Project plans drafted, agreed and monitored regularly
- Support in design stage of project, review of drawings, Technical Submittals and provide recommendations where applicable to client
- Develop checklist/procedures for project handovers creating “soft landing”. Smooth transition from PM to FM as much as possible within role
- Financial management of any direct projects, seeking client approval
- Ensuring any self-delivered projects are completed to the highest standard
- Attend project stakeholder meetings and provide any necessary updates
- Support in any dilapidation reports when needed
- Develop and manage any snag list to closure
- Working along EHS to ensure the highest standards are maintained and RAMs are reviewed and approved in a timely manner
- Ensure subcontractors apply all safety precautions.
- Oversee sub-contractors ensuring best practice is performed
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime
- Relevant engineering, building services, architectural or project management qualification.
- Previous Project Management experience within Corporate Facilities Management Essential
- BCAR and Fire Regulations experience
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com