- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Geotechnical Engineer for Limerick to join their team for Projects in Limerick & Munster. The successful candidate will be initially working on a site investigation and soil testing. The client in question are an established civil engineering contractor and have completed a range of large scale civils projects in the past. They are looking for an individual with relevant Civil contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Planning, supervising and reporting on ground investigations
- Design of foundations, retaining structures, slope stability and earthworks for a range of building and infrastructure projects.
- Undertaking desks studies and site walkovers
- Groundwater modelling and well design
- Contaminated land assessment and remediation
- Communicating effectively in written and verbal presentation formats
- Incorporating digital tools and automation in our projects
- Geology/Engineering Degree
- At least 1 year experience in civil engineering projects.
- Ability to produce, implement and manage safe systems of work for construction procedures.
- Proven experience/training with all the latest surveying/CAD techniques.
- Ability to use setting out equipment including total station and reading of drawings and specification documents.
- An understanding of the commercial issues in undertaking a large scale construction project.
- Knowledge of current civil engineering legislation as well as Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed