- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Graduate Civil Engineer in Newbridge, Kildare. The client in question are a renowned tier 1 contractor within the Irish construction industry and Internationally. The successful candidate will be initially working on a Projects in Kildare. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan.
- The production of survey information and red – lined drawings for the completion of the As-built records
- Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan
- Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records
- Calibrate equipment, in date and suitable checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers’ defined requirements.
- Ensure the site diary is accurately maintained noting against each record the date, location and serial number of equipment used
- Informing senior management of any non-conformances or poor workmanship
- Ensure all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties.
- Close liaison with the Site Foreman and Works Managers
- Make sure that only the latest issue drawings and documents are being used.
- Establish all materials on site are suitable, stored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations current working practice, contract specification or project requirements.
- Help the Site Management team to update KPI’s, material reconciliation and progress reports.
- Provide QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Previous work placement advantageous
- Setting Out, GPS and Surveying experience required
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days leave
- Company vehicle
- Fuel Card
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org