- Salary: €30,000 - €42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Graduate Engineer for a leading Main Contractor in North Wicklow. The company in question are a top tier construction company and have experience in carrying out significant projects all over the country. You will be joining the team initially on a Residential project. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Project planning and designing works
- Assist Senior Engineer with Client and stakeholder management
- Assist the management of direct labour and plant resources
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Management of Materials
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- Assist in the preparation of designs for works under the contract. Monitor site progress of construction teams.
- Record all as – build information using GPS and update GIS System.
- Keep good site records and assist commercial team in preparation of applications
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project.
- Knowledge of design and build contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence (Preferable)
- familiar with setting out and using GPS
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed