- Salary: 30,000 - 35,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
Graduate Engineer – Role/Requirements
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management,
- 1–3 years’ experience desirable with a Knowledge of Planning, Housing, Building regulations and Fire service act desirable.
- Providing administrative and technical support the Project Team,
- Maintaining records and report writing and good knowledge of Excel and Word a requirement.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad desirable,
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- A positive, “can do” approach, determined to succeed,
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused when facing deadlines.
- Strong business acumen, communication, and negotiation skills
- PC Skills – extensive use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner
This is not a site–based role and is office based in Charleville County Cork with some travel required.
From €30,000.00 to €35,0000 dependent on experience, per year and probationary period of 6 months.
Graduate Engineer – Benefits:
• Company events
• The opportunity to join an ambitious and growing organisation.
• Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, finishing early on Fridays at 4pm.
• 21 days annual leave.
• Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews.
• Healthcare and pension after 2 years of service.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com