- Salary: €32,000 - €36,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtSligo
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, an innovative, industry leading construction company are on the look for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer in Sligo. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading companies in their respective sector. The successful candidate will have excellent growth opportunities as this ambitious, fast-growing firm, continues to expand.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Support Production and team with Manufacturing Engineering expertise, designing feasible processes.
- Create prototypes, validate products, and ensure adherence to specifications.
- Improve equipment, methods, and processes for cost and efficiency enhancements.
- Lead initiatives to cut costs and enhance timely delivery.
- Implement and refine lean manufacturing protocols.
- Contribute to process development and ERP system integration.
- Assist Engineering team for flexible task execution.
- Maintain accurate project documentation and work instructions.
- Collaborate with suppliers to troubleshoot and enhance processes.
- Optimize manufacturing methods for cost efficiency.
- Contribute to departmental projects to meet goals.
- Guide product dispositioning and ensure compliance.
- Apply reliability principles for product and process improvement.
- Analyze data, identify root causes, and drive continuous improvement.
- Innovate to maintain The Company’s industry leadership.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar preferred.
- Experience with 3D software.
- Ability to read Bill of Materials
- Lean Six Sigma Qualification is a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to read engineering documents.
- A knowledge of working with quality management systems is advantageous (ISO)
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com