- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading contractor in the West of Ireland, is on the lookout for a Graduate QS to join their team on projects in Galway. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your career working on some big projects gaining expert advice and guidance along the way. The role is full-time, permanent position.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Work alongside the teams Senior QS
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work effort.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payment
- Estimating & measuring
- Cost monitoring
- Preparation of interim applications for payments
- Any other duties as assigned by senior management
- Degree Educated in Quantity Surveying
- Previous work experience and advantage but not essential
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Be commercially aware with good client facing skills