- Salary: €32,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Graduate Site Manager to join their team in Cork. Our client are one of Ireland’s top construction firms, covering projects across Commercial, Residential, Pharma and Healthcare.
This is a permanent role, with great opportunities for career advancement.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Providing administrative and technical support the Project Team
- Maintaining site record such as daily and weekly registers
- Day-to-day supervision of site personnel
- Assist in the preparation of method statements and risk assessments for construction activities
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in a similar role.
- Third level qualification in Construction/Civil Engineering
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivation with the ability to multitask multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Full clean drivers licence