- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Leading Developer with projects across North Dublin and the Greater Dublin area is currently seeking a Head of Health & Safety. The company in question has experience in delivering key residential projects in North Dublin and the Surrounding regions. The Head of Health & Safety is responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety in accordance with company policy and relevant statutory provisions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of policies, programs and initiatives to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees, contractors and visitors at our locations.
- Presentations to corporate members.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
- Regularly review and update company risk assessments, safe operating procedures and safety statement
- Devise innovative approaches to problems encountered, provide leadership and oversight for routine and recurring compliance activities
- Ensure all company Health & Safety staff are investigating, recording and reporting accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Review sub-contractors’ safety statements and safety compliance
- Degree in Environmental or Safety Management or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders on EHS matters with the ability to quickly adjust to changing situations;
- Ability to manage complex programs and to balance the strategic needs of the program with tactical day-to-day activities
- Risk Management, assessment and implementing controls appropriate to the risk
- Experience in successfully implementing EHS programs company wide
- Experience in managing and implementing change
- 6 + year’s experience in leading EHS program management in commercial & operational functions
- Experience in developing and implementing EHS Management Systems
- Written and oral communication skills that support presentation of information clearly and concisely through all levels of an organization
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Developer and Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org