- Salary: €50,000-€65,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, one of Ireland’s Leading Main Contractors are seeking Health & Safety Advisors for their upcoming projects across Education, Commercial, Residential, and Industrial sites in Dublin.
- Provide direction, support and assistance to all project personnel to enable them to manage their health and safety duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring Project compliance to all applicable Health & Safety Legislation and promoting continual improvement of the H&S culture across all sites.
- Monitor Site Activities to ensure that construction operations and subcontractors are complying with safety requirements and controls.
- Undertake Health & Safety Inspections of the project site and follow through with the responsible persons to close out in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation & review of project H&S documents, including those of 3rd parties.
- Maintain records and data collection using H&S system software as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company Procedures and requirements.
- Arrange for third party H&S Training for Project Teams where necessary
- Carry out internal training/briefings where appropriate.
- Lead and participate in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company procedure.
- Assist with H&S performance appraisals of sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Collate Project H&S statistics and reports
- Undertake their duties as outlined in the H&S Requirements document
- 3rd level education essential
- 5+ years experience in a Health & Safety role preferred
- Experience in the construction industry would be advantageous
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com