- Salary: €40,000-€65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client specialises in modern methods of construction, they are committed to innovation and improving the quality of homes in the construction industry and are currently seeking a Health & Safety Advisor for projects in the Dublin area.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote EHS Culture: Lead and promote a positive Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) culture across the site, ensuring that all site personnel work in a safe environment.
- Safety Plans: Develop and implement safety plans in accordance with client requirements to ensure a safe place of operation.
- Contractor Liaison: Collaborate with contractors to ensure the implementation of Safe System of Works.
- Site Project Meetings: Attend site project meetings to discuss EHS issues and plans.
- Documentation: Ensure that all EHS documentation is in place and up to date.
- Safety Reports: Prepare safety reports detailing accidents, incidents, and safety issues.
- Controlled Documentation: Review, update, and publish HSA (Health and Safety Authority) controlled documentation.
- Auditing: Conduct and participate in the auditing process to assure compliance with EHS requirements and report on findings.
- Collaboration with Operational Teams: Proactively work with operational teams to ensure that EHS is considered at all stages of the construction process, and relevant control measures are identified.
- Monitoring and Measuring: Monitor and measure EHS objectives and targets in alignment with defined metrics.
- Compliance Assurance: Ensure compliance with client requirements, legislation, and best practices in the construction sector.
- Professional Image: Maintain a professional image for the company in all interactions with the public and stakeholders.
- Ad Hoc Duties: Be prepared to perform other ad hoc duties that the company may require from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualification: A Level 7 or higher qualification in Health and Safety is required.
- Experience: Prior experience in a similar EHS role is necessary. Experience working in the manufacturing industry is desirable.
- Sector Knowledge: Knowledge of the manufacturing/construction sector in Ireland is important.
- Change Management: Demonstrated ability to influence change and be a champion of best EHS practices.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Computer Proficiency: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint) and a general competence in using new technologies, such as mobile apps.
This role requires a blend of qualifications, experience, and strong communication skills to succeed in promoting a safe and efficient working environment.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com