- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Karen Lucas
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join one of Ireland’s a leading civil engineering infrastructural contractors, based in Ireland & the UK.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and travel to sites based anywhere in Ireland will be required.
- Ensure all company Health & Safety management systems for all on-going projects are implemented and maintained
- Provide guidance and oversee training in all Health & Safety matters to all employees
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day Health & Safety requirements of projects
- Chair health and safety committee meetings
- Promote a strong safety culture on sites
- Responsible for the development and implementation of overall Plant strategy H&S and Risk Management systems
- Prepare H&S Plans, Traffic Management Plans, RAMS and associated H&S site documents
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and Word.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed or apply directly on Indeed