- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join one of Ireland’s a leading manufacturers, based in Wexford. They have a large pipeline of work in Ireland, UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will be based in Wexford.
- Ensure all company Health & Safety management systems for all on-going projects are implemented and maintained
- Provide guidance and oversee training in all Health & Safety matters to all employees
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day Health & Safety requirements of projects
- Chair health and safety committee meetings
- Promote a strong safety culture on site
- Responsible for the development and implementation of overall Plant strategy H&S and Risk Management systems
- Prepare H&S Plans, RAMS and associated H&S site documents
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and Word.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed or apply directly on Indeed