- Salary: €68,000 - €80,000
- Location: ClareIrelandMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are recruiting a a Health and Safety Advisor to join our client, a leading EPCM client facing main contractor on a project that is based in Clare. The successful candidate will work receive an excellent remuneration package and gain exposure to develop professionally.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Role and Responsibilities
- Regularly attend site meetings
- Developing risk assessments
- Managing daily permits to work
- Inspecting sites to ensure that health and safety measures are met and maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Pre-qualification of contractors
- Implementing and monitoring site safety management system
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers.
- Working alongside senior management, reporting on project progress and key safety KPI’s
- 5+ years’ previous experience in a similar role ideally within a fast paced multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience working in the Pharma industry
- Relevant degree in health and safety (Minimum level 7)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & phone based applications
- Must be a self starter, with a good ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed