- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Health & Safety Engineer in Dublin. The company in question are a well established Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy that operate in a number of sectors including infrastructure, transport, healthcare, residential, commercial and industrial in Ireland and abroad. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Develop and implement safety and health policies, procedures, and programs in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify potential hazards and recommend corrective actions.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on safety and health matters to management, employees, and contractors.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with safety regulations and company policies on construction sites or other work environments.
- Investigate incidents and accidents, prepare reports, and recommend preventive measures.
- Develop and deliver safety training programs and conduct toolbox talks to promote awareness and safe work practices.
- Review and approve subcontractors’ safety plans, risk assessments, and method statements.
- Maintain accurate records of safety inspections, incidents, and training activities.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and regulations to ensure compliance and continuously improve safety performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Professional certification in safety, such as NEBOSH, IOSH, or equivalent.
- Proven experience in safety and health management, preferably in construction or engineering industries.
- Strong knowledge of safety regulations, standards, and best practices, including relevant Irish legislation.
- Familiarity with risk assessment techniques, incident investigation, and safety auditing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, conduct inspections, and provide practical solutions.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications and safety management software.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to travel to project sites and work in a dynamic environment.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civil & Structural Consultancy recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com