- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join their team. Our client is a leading steel fabricator specializing in the design, fabrication, and installation of steel structures and roofing solutions. The H&S Lead will be based between Kilkenny and Dublin.
As the Health and Safety Lead, you will play a crucial role in ensuring a safe working environment for all employees and contractors involved in our projects. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing health and safety programs, policies, and procedures. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote a culture of safety excellence and compliance.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive health and safety programs in accordance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and inspections to identify potential hazards and ensure corrective measures are taken promptly.
- Collaborate with project teams to integrate health and safety requirements into project planning and execution.
- Provide training and support to employees and contractors on health and safety policies and procedures.
- Investigate incidents and accidents, analyze root causes, and implement preventive measures to mitigate future risks.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of health and safety initiatives, making continuous improvements as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation and industry best practices.
- Maintain accurate records of incidents, inspections, and training activities.
- Act as the primary point of contact for health and safety inquiries and concerns.
- Proven experience as a Health and Safety professional in the construction or related industry.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Relevant health and safety certification (e.g., NEBOSH).
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Full driving licence.
- Company car
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com