- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently assisting a Main Contractor with their recruitment of a Health and Safety Adviser. The company in question are a Top Tier contractor who have experience in delivering significant projects all over the country. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team in Dublin. This is a full time permanent position with potential for growth within the company.
- Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out inspections as directed in the Safety Management System;
- Ensuring that record of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment;
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority for the project and all incident / accident reporting and to conduct inspector site visits as required by the Health & Safety Authority
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programs for new employees or contractors working on site;
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment required
- Serving as representative as Site meetings;
- Organising and chairing the Safety Meetings for main contractor and Sub-Contractors personnell
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statements and required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required;
- Advising / assisting Site Management in drafting and communicating Method Statements;
- Compiling, updating and communication site Emergency Plans
- Conducting preliminary accident investigations and statutory notifications,
- Making sure First Aiders are available, that an adequate quantity of First Aid supplies is in stock and that all relevant Certs are updated;
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Professional qualification in a health & safety discipline
- 3 years + experience in construction industry is essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main and Sub Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed