- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a rapidly growing Civil Engineering contractor are on the lookout for H&S Advisor to join their team in Limerick. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Proactively promoting a positive Health and Safety Environment for all employees
- Developing, monitoring and implementing the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Increasing Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions.
- Carry out weekly site safety inspections and audits.
- Hold a degree in Health and Safety
- Experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting public realm, utility, and civil engineering projects nationwide.
- Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout the project.
- A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
We offer strong competitive salaries and packages along with benefits such as;
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Further education
- Company vehicles
- Opportunities to travel
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Flexible working environments
Tags: Health and Safetylimerickcivil engineering