- Salary: €35,000-€42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
We’re working with an innovative, industry-leading, construction company in their search for a HR Administrator to join their growing business in Meath.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Maintain precise and current employee records.
- Facilitate the smooth onboarding process of new employees.
- Generate and circulate HR-related paperwork, including offer letters, employment agreements, and policy updates.
- Assist in the rollout and communication of company policies and procedures.
- Address employee inquiries pertaining to benefits, vacation, sick leave, and other HR-related concerns.
- Manage training records and ensure adherence to mandatory training requisites.
- Support employee development and oversee performance management procedures.
- Serve as a primary contact for employee inquiries and issues, delivering information and guidance.
- Previous experience in HR administration, preferably in the construction sector
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage confidential information discreetly and professionally.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org