- Salary: €30,000-€40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a Leading Modular Building Supplier are seeking a HR Administrator for their Head Office in County Meath to assist with day to day HR related tasks.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records using in-house HRIS system.
- Prepare new hire paperwork, contracts, and facilitate the onboarding process.
- Prepare and distribute HR-related documents such as offer letters, employment contracts, and policy updates.
- Support the implementation and communication of company policies and procedures.
- Respond to employee inquiries related to benefits, vacation, sick leave, and other HR matters.
- Maintain training records and ensure compliance with mandatory training requirements.
- Support employee development & performance management processes.
- Act as a point of contact for employee inquiries and concerns, providing information and guidance.
- Assist in conflict resolution and mediation when necessary, escalating issues as required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely processing of employee payroll and provide necessary payroll data and information as required.
- 3rd level HR qualification essential
- Prior experience in HR administration, ideally within the construction industry
- Knowledge of Irish employment laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com