- Salary: €60000 €70000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client , a large Construction Contractor is looking to recruit a HR Manager for their Business in Meath. Our client work on projects nationwide and are involved in Residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Act as the main point of contact for all employees, inclusive but not limited to dealing with employee queries, making monthly submissions and being the organisations point of contact between employees & SOLAS and / or relevant ETBs.
- Support the development of HR initiatives in areas such as On-boarding, Apprenticeships, Training, Employee Relations , Employee Welfare & Industrial Relations.
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by assisting with the running of the day-to-day HR functions.
- Administration and management of disciplinary/grievance/ER and IR issues.
- Provide advice and support to all employees on topics such as absence management , EAP ,
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases in line with strict policy and best practice.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all departments in the organisation to continue to drive the success of the HR Department within the organisation.
- Employee Relations – dealing with employee requests and queries on a daily basis.
- Assisting with Recruitment to include – preparing job descriptions, short listing candidates for interviews, conducting interviews, assisting in the selection of candidates and reference checking.
- Support production in ordering operation related material (PR)
- Preparing monthly HR Reports for various departments.
- Set up new employees on various systems prior to start date and prepare for arrival on-site.
- Support administration and updating of internal training record
- Provide advice and support to management team where applicable
- Plan and provide non-technical training (onboarding training) concept
- Record and administrate working time incl. absence management
- Support in providing employee appraisals
- Develop and manage public relation
- Plan and manage events
- Coordinate corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities
- Handle internal communications
- Relevant third level Certificate/Diploma/Degree qualification in HR discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of working across a HR related role in Construction/Engineering is desirable but not essential
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.
JK – 007