- Salary: €70,000-90,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Construction company are seeking a HR Manager/Partner to play a key role in shaping company culture, employee engagement, and overall organisational success.
This individual will play a crucial role in overseeing all aspects of human resources to support the company’s goals and objectives. Below is a breakdown of the key aspects of this job:
Oversee all HR operations, act as a strategic partner to senior management, and ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- HR Policy and Procedure Development:
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Manage the recruitment process, including job postings, applicant screening, interviewing, and hiring.
- Employee Relations:
- Handle employee relations, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and performance management.
- Training and Development:
- Coordinate employee training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Compensation and Benefits Management:
- Manage compensation and benefits programs to ensure competitiveness and compliance with company policies.
- HR Record Keeping:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records, including employee files, benefits, and payroll information.
- International Coordination:
- Liaise with payroll and coordinate leave and holiday entitlements for employees in Ireland, the UK, and Sweden.
- Employee Engagement:
- Develop practices to help employees engage and improve morale, fostering a positive work environment.
- HR Trends and Guidance:
- Stay current with HR trends and best practices and provide guidance to senior management on HR-related matters.
- Company Culture Promotion:
- Promote company culture through effective communication and engagement initiatives.
- Interdepartmental Collaboration:
- Partner with other departments to ensure alignment of HR initiatives with company goals and objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills; ability to work independently and as part of a team; strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com