- Salary: €40,000-€55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy Firm providing services in the Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainability sectors are seeking a Intermediate Engineer to assist on projects from their Dublin office
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Design electrical systems as part of an integrated project team.
- Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables.
- Lead Pre-Construction activities including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams.
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd level qualification
- 2+ years experience in Electrical Engineering/Design
- Knowledge & experience of current Design Guides & Irish Building Standards
- Experience in Dialux & Amtech an advantage
- Experience with project stakeholder interaction.
- The ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent package for the right candidate
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com