- Salary: €30,000 - €45,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for the position of I.T Helpdesk Technician to be based in Dublin area. Our client are a Tier 1 Main Contractor with operations all over the Ireland and the U.K are looking to grow and develop their IT Team with a large rise in projects undertaken. Opportunities for career development and advancement. This IT Technician must have experience previous experience in a similar position. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Key role requirements and responsibilities
- You will be part of an existing Helpdesk support team reporting to your IT Manager
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
- Action tickets, answer calls and respond to emails for IT support
- Seek to resolve as many support requests as possible, prior to escalations
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an IT Help Desk support role is mandatory.
- Relevant third level Computing qualification
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience of working effectively as a member of a team.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost